U Charge Ltd Terms and Conditions
The U Charge Ltd Web Site is operated by U Charge Ltd although it may contain links to other Web Sites. These Linked Web Sites are not under the control of U Charge Ltd and we claim no responsibility for the contents of these sites.
- The certification and notification will only be relevant to the electrical works installed by our company or contractors.
- U Charge can only install EV chargers under the Electric Vehicle Homecharge and work place schemes to clients who comply with the Office of Low Emission Vehicles eligibility criteria as detailed on the OLEV website.
- Upon accepting our quotation for installation of a home or workplace charging unit you are confirming you have read and comply with all the terms and conditions of the OLEV Electric Vehicle Scheme as detailed on the Government website. Link below. (install link) https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/564537/evhs-guidance-for-customers-v-2.1.pdf.
- The OLEV Electric Vehicle Grant Scheme is subject to terms & conditions (install link) https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/564537/evhs-guidance-for-customers-v-2.1.pdf. Please note these may be revised or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- The prices, quantities and lead-time stated in any quotation by the Company are given as a best estimate based on the information available at the time of quotation, unless otherwise agreed between the Parties.
- All quotations are valid for a period of 30 days from date of quotation unless otherwise stated.
- The Prices for EV charging units quoted on this website are discounted prices in conjunction with OLEV grant scheme.
- The OLEV grants may be revised or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Quotations issued in conjunction with the grant scheme will be void if the scheme is revoked.
- The EV charging units are also available without conjunction of the OLEV home or workplace charging scheme but carry a higher price. These prices can be made available on request.
- For works carried out by U Charge Ltd the Company shall be paid by the Client within the payment terms as detailed on their invoice.
- Some jobs may require a material deposit or interim (staged payment) which will be discussed and laid out before the job commences.
- In the event of late payment, the Company may charge interest on the amount outstanding at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate for each full working day overdue, until the date of payment.
- All goods including charging equipment and any other materials used shall remain the property of U Charge Ltd until full payment has been received. Once full payment has been received full title will pass to the client.